Tom is a degreed real estate sales professional with the resources necessary to look after your needs and guard your interests.
- To engage in clear and open communication with clients, potential clients and unrepresented parties.
- To engage in active listening to understand consumers' expectations and questions.
- To use professional judgement and advise my clients of their best options.
- To take time to ensure there is mutual understanding & to assist clients in making fully-informed choices.
- To provide loyalty by putting clients interests first, even before my own.
- To avoid conflicts of interest by avoiding any situation that would affect my duty to act in my clients best interests.
- To fully disclose relevant information by giving all facts known that might affect my clients decisions.
- To protect clients confidentiality by not revealing private information without their permission
- To negotiate the best possible price and terms for my clients
Before Tom became a licensed professional, Tom, like most people... was unaware of the mechanics involved in a real estate transaction. Tom encountered three really bad experiences... one while selling, one while buying... and the other while leasing.
These real estate related experiences incurred damages that far outreached any monetary value.
Knowing the impact a bad real estate transaction can have in a person's life... Tom vowed to demystify the real estate sales process so that he could represent homeowners in getting them the best possible price whether they be buying, selling or leasing.
Tom believes It's not their your job to know the in's and out's of a real estate transaction.. It's Tom's.
Read Tom's full back story HERE
Set up a Free consultation today!
Call Tom direct at 778.879.8366
Enter your preferred date and time below;